WHAT GOD WANTS GOD GETS GOD HELP US ALL
WATERS
DYLAN
My name it ain’t nothing, my age ,it means less, the country I came from is called the mid west
I’ve always been taught to, the laws to abide, , and that the land that I live in, has God on it’s side
Oh the history books tell it, they tell it so well,
The Calvary charged, the Indians fell,
The Calvary charged, the Indians died,
The country was young then,
With God on our side.
The Spanish American war had it‘s day,.
The civil war to, was soon laid away.
And the names of the hero’s I’m made to memorize..
With guns in there hands, and God on there side….
The first world war. Boy, it closed out it’s day,
The reason for fighting, I never got straight,
But I learned to accept it, accept it with pride,
For you don’t count the dead,
When God’s on your side..
The second world, it came to an end,
We booted the Germans, and then we were friends,
Though they murdered, six million, In the ovens they fried,
The Germans now to have God on there side…
I’ve learned to hate Russians, through out my whole life,
If another war comes, it’s them we must fight,
To hate them and fear them, to run and to hide,
And accept it all bravely with God on my side..
But now we got weapons of chemical dust,
If fire them we’re forced to, then fire them we must…
One push of the button, and it shock the world wide…
and you never ask questions, when God’s on your side..
Through many dark hours, I’ve been thinking about this,
That Jesus Christ, was betrayed by a kiss…
But I can’t think for you, you’ll have to decide,
Wether Judas Iscariot, had God on his side
So now as I’m leaving, I’m weary as hell
The confusion I’m feeling, ain’t no tong can tell,..
The words fill my head, as they fall to the floor,
That if God is on our side, then STOP THEE NEXT WAR
No animals on earth will have peace, until all animals on earth have peace…
If ya are what U eat, most of U R a bunch of DEAD MEAT!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home