Picture a brite blue ball, spining, spining free, call it home for U and me, but will it still be here ta-maro?

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Top Of The Mornnnin---TOTM

I took seaair to the doc. for her eyes, but that was yesterday, afternoon. Why do I care if she can sea, cos she is an awsome golden 12 yr. old (all most), and she is not a sheep, in her beutiful world, she sea's what is, and fix's it by her self. Don't ya wish U could? Don't ya wish your most importaint problem was to, find the tennis ball?
When are U sheep going to get it?? These people U let tell U what colour to & how high, need to get U’r head out so U don’t get colour on it.
This crime synd. Ran by the bush cartel, can be gotten rid of, so far they still work for us, as do all the slimy congressmen, senators and other liars and thieves…How far down the rabbit hole does it go?
The TV has cops on, I had to turn it off..U ever watch these gods at work, here‘s a woman with 3 kids and a little bit of weed well she‘s on the ground crying for her children, the cops have a hard time not kicking her, she goes to jail, now the three kid are screaming crying…it don‘t matter, they got her…Break for drug ads.>>>>C U’r doc. Get some today.. They are on there way to a domestic violence call, on the ride over U here about this guy they have been there other times…this guy is a EX cop alcohol took him out, now he takes it out on his old lady….they have him in the back of the car. HE’S CRYING, he has 3 cops all babying him he/s tilling them “I used to be one of U” there all “I know I know, didn’t we have good times in the field it will be ok don’t cry>>>>I turned it off, that or put a rock thru it….they televise this stuff and want applause…ONE of hundreds of thousands of victims of YOUR ILL-EAGLE war on the american people….and alcohol companies win again?????
Can we go back a couple of months, Do U rember SHIVO? Can any one forget? After weeks, and it was probley months, no way to guess how many thousands of hours of radio & tv, for something that should have affected her and her husband only, well how could Ya forget that name..ILL-EAGLE DRUG WAR no body even knows that name and it makes victims by the millions…..But the media won’t spend more than a few hours a year…how can ya remember ILL-EAGLE DRUG WAR .. O-hell-o nobody will even say, ILL-EAGLE-DRUG-WAR..on the media…the bush cartel will get mad at ya freeks. Not to mention the chemical companies that sponsor even this and all media, TV and radio.



ALL IMPORTANT……
“IF YA ARE WHAT YA EAT
MOST OF YA R A BUNCH OF DEAD MEAT

NO ANIMAL ON EARTH WILL HAVE PEACE UNTILL
ALL ANIMALS ON EARTH HAVE PEACE

TOTM




peeees
wish for U to have peace, not ewe sheep, but those who do sea what is and no that if it weren't for the sheep we could have peace...DON'T help kill other animals, I hope ya no what humans are, for no animals on earth will have peace untill all animals on earth have peace...
Can't ewe git it? I no U do.....Ill be back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home